Monday, March 7, 2016

My Lovely Dog


This is Sensen, sitting on my mom's motorcycle.
My family loves dogs very much although sometimes they argue about who should take responsibilities upon our dogs. We have five dogs in our house in Malang. My father, mother, and little brother share chores of feeding the dogs, cleaning dogs’ cages, and walking the dogs. My mother does not allow me to help them to look after our dogs for some reasons, but I still can interact with them.


At first I was afraid of dogs, but my little brother, who likes animals so much, brought our first dog home. My father and mother had forbid my brother to adopt a dog, but eventually they changed their minds and started to take care of our first dog. Our first dog is a female and we call her Sensen. We have considered her as our family member for years. Now, I want to describe her because she is my favorite one as well. Please excuse me that I prefer using “she” to “it” when I describe about Sensen since for me she means more than a mere dog.


I suppose Sensen might be a beautiful girl if she were a person. I did not like dogs with dark fur as I once thought that all cute dogs had white fur. However, Sensen has proved to me that dogs with black fur have their own beauty which cannot be replaced. Her fur is very soft and shiny. Her fur is so long that looks almost like human hair. I like to stroke her fur whenever she is around. She does not have tall body, but her body is quite long. She has pointed muzzle and it is always wet. In fact, dogs’ muzzles are wet if they are healthy. She also has two big round dark brown eyes, but sometimes I cannot see her eyes because the color of her eyes is the same as the color of the fur on her face.

Sensen is a good dog. She is so smart that she recognizes her own name. Whenever we call her, she always comes to us. There is an armchair in front of our terlevision and she loves to sit on it. It is her favorite place in our house. If there is a person sitting on that chair, she will wait until that person leave the chair, and then she will jump onto the chair. Sensen is so close to my mother that she always follows my mother wherever she goes, especially when my mother brings some food. Sometimes, I also give my food to Sensen, except chocolate, bone, and spicy food as it can damage her digestive system and kill her. She is very energetic and she likes running around.


There are lots of things that make me love Sensen. She is a very cute and witty dog. She is also very faithful. Even if I rarely meet her lately, she still does remember me whenever I go home. That is all I think of Sensen, my lovely dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment