Saturday, February 20, 2016

Funny Story

All of us must have some funny experiences which make each of us burst out laughing every time we remember it. I also have a funny memory about my grandmother and today I will tell you about that. I hope you will be amused with this story.

This story had happened before I started my course in the university last year. It was a usual day that my grandmother did her daily chores. After doing the dishes, she went to a market to buy some daily needs. Because the market was so close to her house, she went there on foot. 

She went to the market with her little sister, whose house was also near my grandmother's house. They arrived at the market and started to buy things. After buying all stuff, my grandmother abruptly wanted to call somebody. She took her cellphone out from her pocket and started to push the buttons on the cellphone. 

A few minutes later, my grandmother had not called anybody yet because she got some problems with her cellphone. She was a little bit annoyed. Her little sister approached her after buying some food and then asked her what was happening. My grandmother began to complain about her cellphone, but her little sister suddenly laughed out loud as she looked at the cellphone.

My grandmother was confused and wondering why her little sister laughed. Her little sister then pointed out that my grandmother's cellphone was actually TV remote. She looked at that thing once more and realized that it was indeed TV remote. She was surprised that she had brought TV remote instead of her own cellphone. My grandmother with her little sister ended up laughing so loud until they shed some tears. I was speechless and blankly looking at them. In the end, I joined them laughing.

That is one of the funniest experience in my life and I hope that I can always remember this story.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, this is quite funny. poor grannie, hahaha. like this story

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I like your story. This is quite funny. You know Gaby, your story make me laughed louder. And that's make everybody who sits beside me notice.

    ReplyDelete